Sunday, November 8, 2009

Back to Business

Back on the grid...

There's never a good time for me to leave to go on vacation, so I simply have to take the time. Although I wish this trip could have lasted 6 months, it's nice to be back home to feel the cool mountain air. Sitting here drinking my cup of coffee, catching up on the bazillion emails that I either dismissed or put off until now, it's nice to reflect on a great 2 weeks down South.

Of the many highlights, here's a quick recap...

One fun wedding (no, not mine), over a 1,000kms travelled in a mini-van, tons of early mornings at great surf spots, releasing about 100 turtles to their new home, new amigos from around the world, lots of huevos mexicana, a few bottles of tequila consumed, lazy afternoons on the hammock, 3 more books off the shelf and countless laughs with great friends!


One of the many cabanas we stayed at - beachfront property for $10/night!


Joined some of the locals to release a few sea turtles - pretty funny watching all the kids get into it.



Normally we deal with the 'presence' of sharks in the water...this was the first time that I have ever been near crocs - a bit of a sketchy feeling...


Last evening in Troncones - A classic shot in front of Luis' cabana where I've spent tons of time looking out to sea...

No comments: