Saturday, February 9, 2008

Back from the Dead...

Maybe this is a sign to 'lighten' my workload...

It's been at least 4 month since my last blog...and I'm looking forward to catching up...just not today! ha. The funny thing is that I thought I would actually get the time to 'play' a bit more this winter - as it turns out, I've been busier than hell and can barely get some free time to read a book - things need to change...

Despite the busy winter, it has been a great season thus far with Team X-C.com rockin' it on the racing circuit. We've had good success on the elite scene, and strong results on the ski marathon side. I, on the other hand, have been slacking with only 2 long distance events under my belt thus far...as I said, things need to change...

That said, the highlight of my winter however has been the past week where I had a chance to travel to France for some Salomon trail running/apparel testing with some of the world's best runners! It's hard to beat a great French breakfast as you watch the sunrise on the Cote d'Azur...and to follow it up with a great coastal run along Mediterranean Sea...not a bad way to spend the week!



OK, enough teasing...I'll touch base shortly with a recap/pics of the past week, and my next stop.

Thanks for re-tuning in...

pv

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a miracle we still check this!!! Nice to hear you're having such a great time in France while it's -23 in Calgary. T, S, E and ?