In case you wondering what that little speck (left of center) is lying on the tarmac...it's someones luggage. I'm actually surprised it wasn't mine - as I can't imagine my day getting any worse!
Here's a short recap:
- Time spent at airport: 9hrs
- Time spent at home (since returning yesterday) before going back to the airport: 15hrs
- Time before Air Canada notified me (via text) of my flight cancellation: 1min before checking in
- Number of flight cancellations for me today: 2
- Number of warnings about the potential of flight delays: 1
- Number of coffees today: 4 (#1 - at home, and #3 - good company, were the best!)
- Time spent on the computer working: 4hrs
- Time spent on the computer planning/modifying my day due to cancellations: 1.5hrs
- Time spent on the tarmac waiting for flight to leave: 1hr
- Number of kids going gonzo in front of me on airplane: 2
- Number of mothers acting paranoid about her kids safety on the flight: 1
- Number of wax clinics I had to cancel: 1 (Sorry Sigges...)
- Number of workouts today: 0 ( I knew I should have gotten up earlier!)
- Time since I left home this morning to opening hotel room door: 12hrs
- Temp difference between home (-30C) and Vancouver (0C): 30C - This is a bonus!!
- Number of beers I'm going to drink tonight: ...
OK, maybe I'm being a bit dramatic...It was a long day, yes. But I suppose it could have been worse (smiling).