Wednesday, December 9, 2009

New: Salomon Nordic News Blog


I figured it was time to find a new little project...

So I've decided to kick off another blog! Yeah, like I needed more work- Regardless, I figured that now (1:22am on Dec 8th, 2009) would be as good a time as any to launch the 'Salomon Nordic News' site - which will feature some up-to-date results, product news, team news, and little tidbits on the Salomon Nordic world - Got a question? Got an comment or concern with our product (this could be fun...) Well, go ahead - simply fire away, and I'll do my best to answer it for you!

In the lead-up to the Olympic Games, I'll do my best to provide as much interesting content as possible, and give you some fun 'behind the scenes' look into the Salomon product line - Want to know what Ivan Babikov will be having for breakfast in his Canadian Olympic debut? Want to know the difference between the skis you buy in stores and the ones our top racers our winning on? Now wouldn't that be interesting...Well - You'll just have to tune-in to find out!

Until then - thanks for following!

No comments: